Karen Molenaar Terrell nominated me this lovely award. Thanks for the awesome nomination! Your dedicated post for me showed how caring you are. Thank you for that post once again.
Here are the rules for this award:
- Explain how and why you started this blog.
- Offer advice to new bloggers.
- Nominate other bloggers for the award.
I started this blog on 13 February 2015 with the intention of posting book reviews and book related matters here. I also put some of my editorial pieces that were published on the newspaper just for personal reference. Then, I ventured out to post my writings and personal issues that were going on my life to let my readers know me better.
My advice for new bloggers is to take things slow and easy. Remember that numbers, statistics, likes, comments, and shares are not the reason you started blogging. It is how you connect with your readers and how sincere your writings are.
Here are my nominations for this amazing award:
- Tessa – Your strength and courage showed how strong of a fighter you are.
- Sestina – Your beautiful writings always inspires me to become a better writer.
- Lydia – Your positive attitude just brightens me up each time I read your post.
Hopefully those whom I nominated took on the award. I would like to apologise for not being able to nominate the rest of the WordPress bloggers.
None of these nominees is obligated to accept this award or do anything with it. Much Love ❤